Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Thursday, November 22, 2012

What A Week!

Oh man! Sorry guys, about not posting for a week! I've been caught up in writing a load of papers, and stuff!
Anyways, I guess I'll just recap on my short school week!

So first things first! Monday, Monday, MONDAY! Oh man, it was some day! For one thing, I overslept, and my mom had to take me to school for the first time in forever. Usually, I run like I'm on fire and make it to the bus stop.
After I got to Choir class, we immediately went into practicing our Christmas songs that we'll be singing in literally 2 and a half weeks from today in Salt Lake.
2nd Hour English: We started watching Julius Caesar, the movie. It's actually a very good movie! A little bit weird in some places, but very understandable and well done.
3rd Hour Intro-To-Agriculture: We had a guy from CANADA come and give us a PowerPoint on electricity.
4th Hour Seminary: Wonderful, just... wonderful. :'D
5th Hour AlgebraII: Ehh, you know. Just a math class!

TUESDAY!
1st Hour: Oh boy, I was shaking so bad! I was able to do my Comfort Zone project finally! I had to sing in front of the entire class. It's kind of ironic to me that I'm in Choir, but yet, I get very nervous to sing in front of people by myself!
2nd Hour: More of Julius Caesar, and covering the Study Guide for the movie.
3rd Hour: Nothing much else but a lecture about Electricity and stuff.
4th Hour: Oh my goodness, amazing! We played Scripture Bowling! Brother Hillam brought a Wii to class and every time someone answered a question right they could bowl!
5th Hour: Oh dear me, my teacher cannot be any sillier. Gave us a test, and I was like, "Woooooo! Easy stuff!", she gave me the look like, "Fine, you get the Calculus stuff next time!". I was laughing when I finished with 40 minutes left in class.

Wednesday!!!!
First day off of school for the Thanksgiving break! Started off rather normal, I guess! Woke up at like noon, and got ready for the day and stuff. And then my Mom wants me to come to I.F., so I'm not home alone? I'm like, "Whatever, I'll come!" Ha, as much as I don't like walking around the town and the mall, I love the food we get afterwards. Taco Bell 1/2 Pound Cheesy Potato Burritos, they will ALWAYS remain a favorite item on their menu.
Anyways, we went around and looked at clothes and stuff for Black Friday's deals. I'm more excited for the sales on the games and technology than I am for the sales on Food and Clothing.
When it comes to things I'd rather buy on sale, I'd rather choose games, since I'm going to start my YouTube gaming profile here sooner than later!

Anyways, I'm posting this on Thanksgiving, the wonderful once a year event where we get to eat lots of food and not feel bad about it! Ha, I'm just going to list a whole lot of the things I am thankful for in my life.
1. I'm thankful for Heavenly Father.
2. I'm thankful for Jesus Christ giving his life, so that we may join him once again in Heaven.
3. I'm thankful for the Priesthood which I hold the authority to use in the name of God.
4. I'm thankful for meeting Rebekah so early in my life.
5. I'm thankful that I was Rebekah's first boyfriend, kiss, etc..
6. I'm thankful that I'm still in love with her.
7. I'm thankful for the ability to talk to her at least once a day.
8. I'm thankful for the clothes on my back, and the home I live in.
9. I'm thankful for the food I eat, the exercise I'm able to do, and for the talents I've been given.
10. I'm thankful for the wonderful friends and family that support me in everything I do.
11. I am very thankful for the gift of tongues, the gift of compassion, of love, of understanding, of sympathy, and everything else that people find good in me.
12. I'm thankful that I am classified as the "Gentle Giant of Rigby High School".
13. I'm thankful for the wonderful teachers I've had, and I still have.
14. I'm thankful for Rebekah Phillips, Chelsea Moore, Katie Salvo, Joseph Salvo, and many others in my life.
15. I'm thankful for the wholesome video games I can play when I need a little uplifting moment in my life.
16. I'm thankful for the amount of musical ability I possess.
(Ha, there's SO many more, but I'm not going to lose your attention with more)

Shout-Outs of The Day:Marco Garcia: Ha, he's absolutely amazing! He raps, he does awesome stuff! He's the one who gave me the nickname, "Gentle Giant of Rigby High School!" He's one of the most real people I've ever met.
Jennifer Rawlins: She made my day yesterday when she personally took the time to write this on my timeline on Facebook, " Hello James, I would just like to let you know that your song in choir yesterday was super good! I was very impressed with how well you did! Good job!:)"I was SO happy when I read that! Thank you so much, Jennifer!
Last, but definitely NOT least of my shout-outs!
Rebekah Phillips: Ha, I love you SO much. I would do absolutely anything to be able to just hug you on this wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I hope you liked that metal I cut "I LOVE U" on! That was not an easy piece of metal to get out! Ha, and as much as you think I like Chelsea, let it be known, that I am NOT going to take any crazy step on her. And yes, I realize that's kind of what I said about us, but this time I'm positive that I will NOT make any moves on her.

Song(s) of The Day:
I Wish by One Direction! Rebekah introduced me to this song, and it seriously speaks my feelings every day.
I seriously hope that, one day, I can be her boyfriend again. And so what if people disagree with me being so committed? It's MY life, and I'm standing up for who I love and what I believe!
I will always stand by the fact that she IS the love my life! I truly believe it, and will not allow myself to love someone this much anytime soon.

Nothing anyone says will change me in that matter.



I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and as always, HAVE A NICE DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't read this until now, but your list of things you're thankful for brightened my mood a bit. :)

    ALSO, CANADIANS ARE AWESOME AND YOU ARE BLESSED TO HAVE MET ONE.

    ReplyDelete