Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Monday, November 12, 2012

Another Week Started! WEEK 1

Well, today was a little hectic but a lot of fun in some places!
Straight off, Choir was absolutely amazing today! We brought out our Christmas spirits a bit more than last week, and really did a lot better on our parts than in previous practices. 'Twas The Night Before Christmas is like THIRTY-TWO pages long, but it sure is a load of fun!
Ha, all those Christmas songs in both Choirs I'm in are a lot of fun! I get to sing loud, proud, and with happiness in my soul.

Ha, anyways... today was just so eventful, it was quite amazing really! I felt bad though! I didn't get to go hang out and jam with Kai and Jade today! I was just wandering the halls with an old, 'friend', that still cares about me regardless of all the crap we've been through all these years. I love my guy-friend, Corey Bills! He paid for my lunch today, because I got an extra helping, so he paid the dollar, 40-cents that was needed. I felt so bad for having him pay it for me, but he was so willing, and I didn't want to be rude! I really appreciate all the support people have given me these past few months. It really means a lot, and I love you all. A shout out to Rebekah Phillips, Chelsea Moore, Sydney Jones, Emily Vecchio, Jade Vecchio, Morgan Vecchio, McKenna Coles, Chelsea Moon, McKenzie Spencer, Randi Hepworth, Destaney Handy, Madison Ziegler, Katherine French, Julia Mickelsen, Adrianna Foster, Katie Salvo, and Joseph Salvo. (if I missed anyone, I deeply apologize! I only listed the people I thought of at this moment)
You all mean so much to me, and hold a special place in my heart. I love the times we've all shared, and I wish you all a happy future! (:

To my best friend in the whole wide world, and the one girl I'll always love, no matter the circumstance.
I love you so much, and I hope when you read this it brings a smile to your face. You matter the most to me, and I know that many people will agree with me when I say that you are a wonderful example to others. You represent so many good things in this world. To me, you represent Kindness, Beauty, Perfection, and many others... Sure, I know you disagree with me whenever I tell you that you're perfect, but to me you truly are. There's nobody in this world I'd rather spend all my living moments with, than you. There's nothing more important to me, than your happiness and your safety. I promise you, with all my integrity, my honor, and my heart, mind/soul, that I will forever be yours and be here for you, in some manner. You are the R to my J. The Jessie to my James. If you were a Pokemon, I would always choose you. If it were you, and a million dollars, I would still pick you. Love is a priceless feeling that can not be replaced when it is true.
So again, here's to you, the love of my life. The bringer of happiness, and the bane of strife.
Forever your knight in vigil, and forever frozen in Carbonite(if you understand the reference).


So, good night everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful rest, and hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week.
SO, as always! Have Nice Day! (FPSRussia started that with me)

(dedicated to my biggest inspiration, Rebekah Phillips.)

No comments:

Post a Comment