Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Sunday, November 11, 2012

7th Day, and Loving It!

Ha, today was actually pretty nice! All except for the fact that I offended someone and lost a 'friend'.
But apparently, they weren't a real 'friend' in the first place. Sorry, their loss, not mine.
Anyways! We had wonderful lessons in our Sunday School today, and I love our teacher so much. He really gets emotional, and whenever he cries, I just have to cry with him!
I've seen enough crying, emotional grief, and stuff today to last me a lifetime, but life has only just begun for me. I'm only 15 for Pete's sake, and I've got so much left to experience and live through. They say life is short, and that we should enjoy what youth we have, while we can still have it.
Yeah, it's very true. Life passes us by so fast, and we don't even know it sometimes. It seems like just yesterday that I was starting 9th Grade. And now look, we're 2 months into my 10th Grade year.
I say, we have to live life to the fullest possibilities right now while we still have the energy and freedom too. I mean, try to look ahead a few more years. Most of us will probably be working hard to try and support ourselves in the ever-growing harder economy. Or even some of us will be paying for a college of our choice. But seriously, think about it. Life doesn't get handed to us on a silver platter. We have to actually work for what we want, and for what we truly love.
As it is said, "The greatest things, are not easy". I'm not sure who said that, but it's completely true. I like to use the example in what I think about every day. I love Rebekah more than anything in this world, and loving her itself has been easy. Staying faithful to that, and fulfilling the promises I've made to her and many others, that's been the hardest part. I mean, if you can't even keep the promises you make to one person you deeply care about, what makes you think keeping promises to those you hardly associate with will be any different?
I love thinking on past conversations when it comes to days like these. (: Wonderful days, cold winter days.
Even if I'm not the biggest fan of the winter cold, I'm especially a fan of remembering times during 9th grade when it was freezing and I could hold Rebekah's hand, and keep her warm. I like thinking of all our times singing with one another, and making cutesy love notes to each other. If only I still had the notes... If only my mother hadn't taken them and done who knows what with them.
If I had them, I would be much more sane, because yes. I stay sane by thinking of the past. Sure, people say to look forward, and forget the past, because it's the past. But I say, the past is what makes us who we are sometimes. I don't want to ever forget my past, and all those memories I have. Especially the moments I have with Rebekah.

To Bek: When you read this, just know that I'm never giving up, and that I am forever waiting for you. I'll be that knight standing vigil at his post, until he finally gets the orders to move. Nothing anyone ever says will change how I feel about you. You are my one, and my only true love. I truly mean it, and again, I will always stand for what is right.
To Chelsea: Yes, I know you're trying to protect me, because you love me and want to keep me away from being crushed. I admire that you care so much about me, and just know that I listen to your opinions, and I'm not just letting it fly over me. I appreciate you taking time out of your life to even listen to me. Most people hardly ever do, or if they do, they haven't shown it yet.

(dedicated to my inspirations, and to all my loved ones)
So until next time! HAVE NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment