Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Never Been This Bad Before

Well, today started pretty normal I guess. I was woken up by home noises like people talking, vacuums, and stuff. My whole family, except me, went to the temple to get their endowments. I'm not 'supposed' to go because I'm not old enough yet. Kind of sucked for most of the day.
I stayed home and played Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, pretty much all day I guess. It had been 4 months previous to my last time even touching the game, and now I understand why.
Way back, probably 6 months ago, I had found a way to rename one character, and ONE character only in the game. And of course it figures that I would marry this character in the game. I renamed this character, Rebekah, and figures that she would be the one companion you can have that can actually die in game.
So, what happened, is I went on the final main quest and brought her with me, because I've never had her get even close to dying. So, when I finally arrived to killing the final boss, he went after Rebekah in game and basically threw her across the flipping world. I just stood there in complete shock and awe, that some easy enemy could just end the little fantasy I had in my mind.
Sure, it seems dang silly for me to get that attached to an artificial personage and all, but do I care what anyone calls me when I tell people about it? Not really.
I love Rebekah... more than anything in this slowly-corrupting world. She's the one who brings the real happiness into my life. The one and only girl I'd love to marry someday... and yes, I truly mean that.
Again, most people just think I'm stupid for believing that someone I meet at this age could be my eternal partner in life. But I say, that I believe in the Gospel. I believe that I feel closer to our Heavenly Father every time I'm with her. She helps me live my standards, and she helps me stay true to what I really believe in.
Back to the character named after her. Instead of fighting the final boss today when I played again, I just went back to doing normal quests. She stayed at home, safe and sound, and I went and provided to keep her healthy and fed. It reminds me of the future I can kind of imagine... Me and my silly imagination.
Just playing a game, and wishing it was how real life could be.

So, that was how eventful my Saturday was! Yeah, it's a bit much. But today was really hard.
I love talking to her, as much as I can. I love how she can bring me out of the depression that I can feel on certain days. She can just bring back a smile to my face, in the simplest and smallest of ways.
I was on the verge of tears, and just depressed as can be... She asked me if I was okay, and then I just broke down and she brought me back up by talking to me about everything. She can just tell, somehow, when I'm down, sad, and/or depressed.
(dedicated to those of you can even make me smile with just a "Hello." or a "Are you okay?")

No comments:

Post a Comment