Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Can We Say Eventful?

I gotta admit, today was just strange to me. I woke up, and had to rush! I didn't have any time to eat breakfast, or anything! Was just waking up, cleaning up, and running out the door! I'm so proud of my friend, Jessica Christensen! She made honor choirs for All-Northwest!
And today when she came into Troylairs, she started playing Make You Feel My Love by Adele. It's a flipping amazing song, and I love it!

So, onto the serious stuff that's been on my mind. About an hour before I posted this, I found out my sister was in a car accident. She got hit by a Fed-Ex truck, but thankfully she wasn't hurt. Only thing damaged, was her truck. But, I'd appreciate if all my friends and family alike would pray for her. I know some of you already know, and I deeply appreciate your concern and love.
Another matter! Rebekah was sick today! Thankfully I was able to keep contact with her all day! Make sure she was doing okay at least, and I was just glad I could talk to her and keep her 'company'. I'm thankful to have her in my life, and that I can smile every time me and her talk.
The last matter! We had a CODE RED today at school! I was in the middle of seminary and I got a little freaked out!
Anyways... that's all the big stuff that happened today I guess! Oh, I almost forgot! I got two of the Rigby High Choir DVDs for my "wife". She gave me a big long hug, or at least let me hug her for a long time. xD

Two Shout-Outs of the Day!
Rebekah: I love you! I hope you feel better soon! Ha, I'm glad I got to talk to you a lot more today than usual! You always know how to make meh smile when I'm down in the dumps! We'll make a cover soon, I hope!
Jade Vecchio: You're so freaking awesome dude! Proud of you for making the basketball team! Ha, I love our lunch time Jam-Outs with Kai and Caitlyn! They're so much fun, and I love singing Radioactive with you!
You're so talented, bro!

Song-Of-The-Day!
I Wish by One Direction! It's just like the story of my life currently! Fits me perfectly! (thanks to Rebekah, for telling me about this, and making me cry after listening to it)

Until next time! Have nice day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm only posting this comment to try to encourage you to write another blog. At least I'm working on one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete