Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Second Day

So today was pretty good I guess! I was really tired today though. I nearly fell asleep in a couple of my classes and it was kind of embarrassing! Ha, how much hugging can one guy endure in the same day?
My 'wife' is absolutely amazing! She knows how much I love and care about Rebekah. I love how honest I can be with both her and Rebekah and they don't judge. They just support me and make me feel so loved. (:
And yes, I use smiley faces in random text. It's a bit of a habit, and I don't do it when I try to look professional. (:
This is a personal blog though, so, frankly, professionalism is not the most important thing on my mind.

Anyways, today was just a normal day, if anything. School, lunch, jam out, seminary, test in Algebra. Eh, nothing out of the ordinary, except that I learned how to I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz on the Ukelele, and it was just me messing around with the same string! I always love playing this Celtic tune with the Cajon drum. I just kind of invent a beat that I figure sounds right to go with that style of music. I truly appreciate all my friends at school, and all the people in my life. Sure I appreciate some, a little more than others, but that's because I've been around them more often and gotten to know the things they do for those they care about.
Today's post won't be so long, because the only things that were super eventful today, was being hugged a lot by my 'wife', Chelsea. <3 (: Love you, Chelsea. Ha, you know how to make my day great!

So, until next time! Thank you all, for whoever reads these. HAVE NICE DAY!

(special thanks to Rebekah, Chelsea, Morgan, Julia, and anyone else who knows I love them! ;'3)

No comments:

Post a Comment