Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Monday, November 5, 2012

First Day Blogging

November 5th, 2012:

Most Beautiful Girl In My Eyes
Well, today has gone by at the usual rate. Wake up, go to school, go to first class, and so on. I've been worrying about one person in particular. That's Rebekah Phillips. The love of my life, and the girl I would do absolutely anything for.
I don't give a flying fetch what people think of me for saying I'm in love everyday. Frankly, anyone who says that love can't exist between two people at such an age as ours, then apparently you haven't truly felt happiness or love like I have.

I was told, just yesterday, that she's possibly moving to Korea... I mean, seriously? When I heard this news, it felt like I'd just been shot in the leg! I mean, I LOVE her! More than anything.
It already hurts being separated from her every day now. It hurts knowing that I might never get to be with her ever again. But it just makes me happy that she's exploring the things in life, and having a good time with the friends that she can actually see all the time.
Yeah, it kills me slowly to let her go, but as Jess Lair said, "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was yours. If it doesn't, then it never was.  If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
Almost nobody that I know, can understand that I'm not going to give up. I'm not just some other guy, who messes with girls feelings and gets them to love him and then break their hearts.
No, I actually return the feelings, however long it is, and make them feel loved, and make them realize that they actually are someone of importance to the world.
Enough of the mushy mushy love stuff, I guess. I don't want to push you guys away with just my first post!

Today was okay, to say the least. The past, I'm going to guess, month and half maybe, I go into our seminary building and 'jam out' with my friends Kai, Jade, Caitlyn and even sometimes my friend Emily V. All of them can sing pretty good. We like playing the Ukelele, the Piano, the Cajon drum, the Violin, the Viola, the Cello, the Guitar, and sometimes a little handmade percussion. We play a lot of random songs most days, but one song we all play once-in-a-while is Secrets by One Republic. It's a lot of fun to just get into it and not even care about who walks in the room. I honestly love being around these people! They bring such a light into the room, and they do all the right things! I'm seriously going to miss Kai when he moves. That, and Jade can get his mission call soon! Man, it sure makes it seem like time is just flying by!

So to all you people who say that life sucks for you. I have one thing to say, and that is "Go try something new, that you fear trying because of society. If you have never failed at something, you've never tried. Sure, you'll fail a time or two, or maybe more, but that's part of growing up and getting better at things! You can't just do it once, and say you did your best! If you did your best, you'd keep on going, and not let anything get in your way!"
So, I hope I didn't bore you all with my day. I'm going to keep on doing these, as often as I can!
So, until next time, have a nice day!

(much thanks to Rebekah, Chelsea, Morgan, and others) 

No comments:

Post a Comment