Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Take Time To Realize That I Am On Your Side

"Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea what so ever." -Unknown Author

As my sister/best-friend Naomi keeps on telling me, "Don't put yourself out there. Let them tell you they like you. Let them be the first to make a move."

I didn't realize how true her words were, until just about three weeks ago. Of course... before that I had been putting myself out there all the time. I didn't even realize it, but once you look back at all the things you did and said, you see that's exactly what you were doing. I feel quite a bit ashamed that I didn't notice it earlier, but then again, I keep getting swept up into the constant drama of "who's going out with who" and "who do you like". My answer for the second question has been the same for quite some time now. Although I may have said otherwise a couple times, I kept coming back to the conclusion in my own heart and mind that the one I have feelings for right now is the one that I really do like. I could even say, I love her. Although I've been called other not-so-nice names for saying those three words a time or hundred before.
Yes, I'm sorry to all of you out there who don't think that someone of our age can be in any form of love. Yes, it is true that we won't know what true love really is until we're of an older, more-mature, and more-experienced age. We can still believe though, and that is what I'm doing. Belief doesn't have to come from experience. It can come from what you feel. And I feel that what I feel for her is right. Don't like it? Leave. If you can't respect what decisions I make on a day to day basis, then please just... leave. I love you all, but it's my life, it's my agency, and it shouldn't much matter to your happiness, because it's not your life.


ANYWAYS! Ha, sorry if that seemed like I had some anger in there. That was completely anger free, but sometimes people react in dumb ways to what others feel.
I hope you're all having a wonderful life, and that you find that one person that makes you smile with everything they say. With their reactions. With their laugh. Their smile. Their eyes. Their voice. You get my point, hopefully, ha. Everything about her just... makes me smile. :D It's the happiest I've been in a long time. It may hurt, day by day, but each passing day is one day closer to us being able to see each other again.


Song-of-the-Day: Realize by Colbie Caillat
I've heard many a version of this song, but every time, it's the same intended feeling. EXCEPT for mine. :D I'm just wondering if she knows just how much I really love her. As I already said, I'm the happiest I've been in a long time. I haven't had a bad day, and I can't stop smiling.


Shout-Outs-of-the-Day: Taylor Sorg, Jade Vecchio, Joseph Salvo and Katie Salvo

Taylor: Did you like that little package? Ha, I hope so. I actually don't know your favorite candy yet, so I improvised. :D Can you tell who this post is about? I love you. Each day gets easier, knowing that you're waiting too. 
Jade: Hey man! I hope you're doing alright! Just know you're an amazing person, and that you've got a whole lot of good in your life. I can't name anything that I could call even slightly negative. I don't know anyone who doesn't like you. I admire your courage, and your willingness to keep trying, even when the note isn't found. Keep at it, brother. I've got your back. 
Joseph: Yesterday was a whole lot of fun! Thanks for playing games with me! It had been so long since I'd come to your house and had a good session of gaming with you. And I'm glad to see you're doing well. We miss you here at school. I miss you.
Katie: Hey! I'm glad to see you're healthy, and still beautiful as always. Remember that if you ever need help with anything, I'm here for you! Call me up, message me on Facebook, or just run over if you have to. Know that you're loved by me, and my family. I've got the utmost respect for you. You're really intelligent, and I always love our talks that we have at random intervals. Thanks for always letting me rant on you about the crazy crap going on in my life, and everything. You're amazing, don't ever let anyone tell you different. :D

So thank you all for the love, and support. Ha, and have you noticed the new habit I've got going here?
If so, good eye. I'll be doing this coloration thing starting from today, every day that has a "T" in it. (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday if you had to think)
AS ALWAYS, HAVE NICE DAY!

1 comment:

  1. You and your shout-outs just make my day. :) And kudos to you for standing up for your feelings (referencing the green bit at the beginning). Never mind what anyone else thinks. Love is never wrong.

    ReplyDelete