Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Thursday, January 10, 2013

It All Makes Sense To Me

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe

Welcome back everyone! Ha, I'm sorry if these past few days I've seemed depressed or something or other. Just know that I'm back to my exceptionally good moods, at least for now.
Anyways, I hope you've all had a wonderful day today! I know my day has sure turned from being an average day, to exceptional, OBVIOUSLY.
One of the best things that happened today, is that I learned how to make pizza from scratch! :D We made it in my 4th Hour, which is Nutrition and Foods. Ha, we put WAY too much cheese on there, and after trying everyone's pizza, I still think ours turned out best. BUT only because of Alex! He's like a magician when it comes to cooking stuff!
Anyways! Ha, I cleared up some rumors made by some FRESHMAN. Agh, as much as I love some of them, I simply dislike a whole load of them, and likewise their feelings are back to me.
And I find it funny, because some of them rely on me for things like relationship advice, or even a crying shoulder. And yet, they back stab me when they get the chance to?
ANYWAYS! Ha, I bet some of you are questioning where I was going with the whole freshman topic. Let's just say... My mind set has been changed slightly, again. Shall I list a few things?
1. Autumn and I are strictly friends, but close ones at that.
2. Taylor and I are talking, and I think she likes me more than I currently realize.
3. I made the Talent Show, and people are really getting excited for that!?
4. I'm loved by my family, my friends, and my "siblings."
Ha, yeah. Not trying to brag or anything, but I've got some of the best "siblings" a guy like me could wish for! I mean, as little of time that I've known Alex and Naomi, I've grown extremely close to them. They always go out of their way, just to include me in their plans. I've learned to sing more astutely because of the time we've spent singing with each other.

Song-of-the-Day: Little Things by One Direction"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me
 

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, 
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
 

But I'll love them endlessly  

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things."

Take everything in, when you think of how you view someone. Do not simply take the first impression and forever put that as your paradigm for how that person is going to be. People change, people make mistakes, but as humans, we learn from our mistakes.

Shout-Outs-of-the-Day: Taylor Sorg, Jade Vecchio, Autumn Jephson, and Rebekah Phillips
Taylor:
You know I was never mad at anyone but myself, right? I hope so... I'm glad we cleared things up again, and that we're back to how we were. <3 Don't forget.
Jade: Ha, you're actually doing very well with learning to Secrets! I admire your realism. You don't fake who you are around school. You're a true friend.
Autumn: Hey, there's nothing awkward between us, right? Ha, you and I are too good of friends. I haven't changed my mind on that entirely, but we don't want to ruin our friendship, so just friends. (: Okay?
Rebekah: Hey! We've started talking again! :D Ha, nice to see we don't dislike one another or anything. Glad to see that we can still be friends after all the stuff we've been through. You and Dawson are so adorable! I'm glad that he makes you the happiest you've ever been!

Anyways, my friends, that is all I have for today! Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. I love you all!
AND AS ALWAYS, HAVE NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment