Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm Waking Up, To Ash and Dust

"I'm not saying that love always takes you to heaven. Your life can become a nightmare. But that said, it is worth taking the risk." -Paulo Coelho







Alright, welcome back everyone! Thanks for all the good luck wishes on making the talent show or not! The results of who made it, and who did not, are still unknown to the public. Me and my friend Cassandra are so anxious to know! We both auditioned on the same day, so we both know each other's talent!
For those of you who don't know, I played my personal medley of Talking to the Moon, Someone Like You, and Secrets. Three well known songs, and a little twist to how they're originally played.

Oh, some of you may already know, but late Sunday night, I had this feeling that I should write poetry for someone special in my life. It's only the second original poem that I've ever written, but I got a lot of positive feedback for the first one, and so... I felt like I should share with you all what I wrote this time.
For your information, before I share this, it's dedicated to Taylor Sorg, the girl I really like, and have liked for quite a long time now. Me and her go pretty far back, and we've got our fair share of cute stories, or stuff that's happened between us. There's not been anything inappropriate, or of unworthiness. No kissing, no hand-holding, nothing intimate. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

From the first time we ever met,
My heart and mind have been set

Every time I see you I cant explain
the fever boiling through my brain

My palms get sweaty my heart is racing
I can feel my blood running through my veins

I hear my heart pounding in my ears,
More and more, each day these years,

Each night, as I lay my head to rest,
I dream of nothing, but wishing you the best

Here's to love,
Here's to honesty

Here's to honor,
Here's to integrity

Here's to you,
The best of them all

The greatest spirit,
The greatest honesty

The biggest heart,
The biggest compassion

The most humble,
The most beautiful

To Taylor Sorg,
My flame burns bright for thee.

May our flames burn together,
and our hearts be as one.

-James W. Facer

So, yeah! Leave me some feedback, please?

Song-of-the-Day:
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
I originally confused this song with another song by a completely different artist. The other song was Feel It In My Bones by Tiesto. I only heard the chorus of this song, when my friend Jade Vecchio sang it during one of our lunch jam sessions. After he told me that I had the wrong song, he gave me all the info for this one.
The chorus goes something along the lines of:
"I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age, welcome to the new age, to the new age.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm, Radioactive, radioactive"
I'm not direct quoting these lyrics, but doing it from memory. Anyways... it's just a really good song, in my eyes.

Shout-Outs-of-the-Day: Taylor Sorg, Autumn Jephson, Alexander Hammond, and Naomi Black.
Taylor:
You're amazing. Thanks for always being so considerate, and for checking up randomly. For some reason, every time you check up on me, I would be having a bad day or something would have gone wrong that day. It's almost like you can tell when I'm having a bad day, just like I do the same for you sometimes.
Autumn: Ha, you were REALLY happy today. I was glad to see you so ecstatic! I have NEVER seen you that energetic at one time. Anyways, thanks for always being there for me for me to talk to about my problems.
Alex: Hey bro. I'm glad to see you're having a good attitude at school, despite the circumstances of what you have. Love you bro, just know you can talk to me whenever you need to, or whenever you want to.
I'm so glad we're much better friends now.
Naomi: Alright, you're just amazing you know? You keep such a positive attitude, and you tell me all the time to "Smile!!" Ha, I just have to smile every time you tell me that. Thanks for being an amazing friend, and thanks for always being there when I have an emotional breakdown.

Well, thank you again for staying caught up with my day to day life! I love you all, and I appreciate the support! AS ALWAYS, HAVE NICE DAY!

3 comments:

  1. Again. Here's your feedback. =)
    That. Poem. Was. BRILLIANT.
    Still jealous of all of your vocabulary and ways to twist words into making something marvelous. Keep up the good work. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read sweeter love poetry than this. Beautiful piece, James. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete