Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Friday, January 11, 2013

Where There Is A Flame

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -Audrey Hepburn
Well, welcome back everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week, and I have to really say thank you to everyone. Even if I didn't see you in person, I could feel all the love and support from you great people.
I appreciate all the feedback, all the constructive criticism, and all the smiles and hugs you've all given me.
I've not been this happy and ecstatic for a really long time.
I wrote another poem today. I got bored with my remaining time in my last class, because we had a test, and I got done early. So, I had excess paper lying on my desk, and though that I would start drawing. But I got this sudden flow of feelings going through my brain, and so I just let my mind guide my hand. And so I came up with only a couple of stanzas, but I really like the intended meaning that I had behind what I came up with.
So, here it is.
"  'Tis the morning sun,
So calm and bright,
That even those who sit alone,
May feel all is right.

For even this light,
All alone in space,
Shines brightly despite,
To light up your face. "
I've decided that I'm going to title this "Love". It just seems appropriate for what I was feeling when I started writing this. So yeah! Leave me some more feedback, please? I've been on a roll with writing poetic stuff lately, for some reason.
Ha, I also hand-drew a symmetrical heart (pretty hard to do, at least for me), and wrote that in there. I was thinking, I'll maybe put together a little gift box of some kind, and somehow pass it along to Taylor, if I could. I think she would like it. :D Ha, anyways...

Song-of-the-Day: Try by P!nkWhenever this song comes on the radio, I just have to continue to sing the title words. Sing them, repeatedly, even if the song is already over. I don't give up that easy on some things, and I just keep trying. I've been taking a lot of stuff in lately, and if I don't try, then I just get overwhelmed with life.
My message to all of you is to never give up on things that you love. Never stop trying. Never stop giving your all. Never stop being who you really are, because if you don't be yourself, then you're not even trying your best at life.

Shout-Outs-of-the-Day: Taylor Sorg, Rebekah Phillips, Lindsey Stirling, and Emily Reyes
Taylor:
You know you make me happy. I'm telling you! Don't wait for me, because it makes you unhappy. And if you're unhappy, then so am I. I can't stand seeing you sad anymore. I love you, darling. Don't ever doubt that, okay?
Rebekah: Hey there. :D Ha, you know you're one of my biggest inspirations for how I sing, and for how I act, right? You're amazing, just saying. You and Daws are seriously one of the cutest couples I've ever seen.
Lindsey: Yes, I know that you don't even read my blog, but... I'm hoping that somehow you might get a hint of it somewhere. I love your music, and I love all the versions of songs you do. You're by far one of my favorite artists ever, and I'm seriously planning on attending your concert when you come to Salt Lake City on the 29th of March. Anyways, stay you, and keep doing what you love.
Emily: I miss you so much, sister. I know you won't see this for over a year, but just know that I love you, and that you're an amazing person to look up to. I send you this feeling of my love, through the Spirit which I hold, and hope that you feel these feelings.

So, thank you all for reading this again. I love you all, and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
AND AS ALWAYS, HAVE NICE DAY!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I wasn't all that happy after I got back from Sienna's because I felt like a third wheel... I don't really know what was up with Dawson today, but I think he's grounded...Once again, it was immediately after he walked out Julia's door that he never responded...Mini-Dejavu of the Summer am I right? Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you if you ever need to talk, and that I'm glad that I can "iNSPiRE MY iNSPiRATiONS" after all, that was my new year's resolution for 2012. I'm not completely sure what I should be working on for this year yet though...

    Feedback for your Poem:
    Wow...That makes me think warm and happy thoughts even though it's not for me. I loved it. Again, need some "well-thought" lyrics because I've been having those long pauses where you don't come up with anything, and then all of a sudden you get a ton in one day and then BAM! you have like...half of a song done. Anyways, yeah...You're fun to talk to, and I'm glad we don't hate each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kdjlas;jfa;l YOU BETTER KEEP WRITING, BOY. YOU'RE DAMN GOOD AT IT. This one left me breathless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete