Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Remember Who You Are



"Normal isn't something we should aspire to, it's something to get away from." -Jodie Foster

Welcome back everyone! Thank you all for your wonderful testimonies, for all your love, and for all your usual kindness unto me and my family.
 Today has been awesome for me, that's for sure. EVERY day has been awesome, thanks to all my friends, family, and associates! It's all because of you wonderful people that I've learned to look at the bright side in everything, no matter how dark it may seem at first approach.
Hey, did anyone notice the recently added cover photo above the title? That little beauty was done by my great friend, Rebekah Phillips. She's got great talent, and she did this relatively quickly, compared to what I could do in even longer time. I could MAYBE do this same thing, but it would've taken me like... 3 hours to complete, it took her like 10 minutes. SHE'S AWESOME, okay? Ha, just believe me on this one.

Song-of-the-Day: Unbreakable Heart by Three Days GraceI feel so inclined to use this song for today, because I found out a couple of days ago that Adam Gontier, lead singer of the group, has decided to resign from the group. He has his personal reasons, and I can respect that. I can trust that the group will have a hard time trying to find anyone even close to as amazing as Adam was with them. Adam is an amazing guy, and I know he'll continue to ride life on the highway, and not on the back roads. He's cleaned up himself, and is doing so much better with his life. I am very proud of him, and I'm going to miss his musical genius.

Shout-Outs-of-the-Day: Rebekah Phillips, Katie Salvo, Joseph Salvo, Sheila Salvo, and Frank Salvo
Rebekah:
Thank you so much for this great cover photo, and great opening photo. It means so much to me, that even after all the hell we've walked through in life, we're still good friends, and that we still remain somewhat the same person. I still care about your life, and what people do/say to you. Just know that I'm still here for you to message about things going on.
Katie: I saw your blog, dear. I really appreciate that! You've got to tell me when I can come over, seriously. We've got to have some face to face talk soon! And by the way, I'm completely willing to come and tutor you in math, if you'd like? I understand that asking for one is scary, but hey, what are best friends for?
Ha, I love you, Katie. :D
Joey: Man, I miss seeing you at school already. It's just not the same without you there, to talk to everyday.
But hey, if it's better for your health, mentally or physically, then it's better. I've got to come over and game with you, and show you guys some stuff, so you can have more memories of me when you're gone. I'm going to miss you guys so much.
Sheila: Thanks for always being like another mother to me! You're amazing and I'm going to miss all of the times we had, and all the talks we had. Keep these two wonderful children of yours in line, please? Ha, you know I love you guys.
Frank: Thanks Frank, for being a great guy. For being so comical, and making great points whenever we would talk about stuff. I'm going to miss hearing your guys' voices! Thanks for being great company, and for allowing me into your home so much.

Well, thank you all for continuing on reading this daily drivel! I appreciate all support.
AS ALWAYS, HAVE NICE DAY!

1 comment:

  1. You are so unbelievably sweet. I'm trying to get my boss to only schedule me closing shifts on the weekends, so hopefully between work and school we can get some face-to-face time in soon. :) It's felt kinda empty not having you around for such a long time.

    Also, I'd absolutely love help with math. Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete