Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Monday, December 24, 2012

I Believe That My Heart Is A Stereo

Merry Christmas everyone, and welcome to the 20th post! Thank you all for reading it, and thank you all for making me so happy.
Now, as a popular song says in the lyrics:
"My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-oh-ote

Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo."

I only take that section of the song, because those are some of the only words in that song that make a meaningful impact in my life. I kind of interpret it as saying, "My feelings are openly expressed. They're said to you, so please listen close. Hear my thoughts in every word. Make me your backup. You can talk to me when you're down. All I say was meant for you. Just feel the same as I do too."
Yeah, something along those lines. But yeah, that song kept playing today of all days, and no matter which of my stations I turned it to, that song would pop up!
Maybe it's because I'm not single anymore? Maybe it's because it's just a great song? Or maybe it's just a coincidence? Ha, I don't believe in coincidences though. Everything happens for a reason. Some people don't believe that, but it's true.
God has a purpose behind all the things that happen in the world. Now, don't get mad at him, or anything. It's all part of his plan to get us to live with him again.

Ha, anyways... Yeah, I'm betting some of you are noticing that I said I'm not single anymore, and questioning it. Yes, it's true. I have a girlfriend now. She's a 14-year old named Taylor. Me and her have actually kind of liked each other for a while now. There was a football game a couple months back, and we both went, by chance. She didn't have a blanket, and it was freezing that night. I was really warm, and opened my arms to take off the blanket. Instantly, she hugged me, and was all like, "OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE SO WARM!".
Ha, well yes, I was ridiculously warm, and so as not to be rude, I kept snuggling in that blanket with her for pretty much the whole game. It was at this point that I realized that me and Taylor probably looked like we were dating. Again, I realized that I didn't much care what people thought, so I kept on hugging her. I kept thinking to myself, me and her could kiss right now, and I wouldn't mind. We never did kiss, but that thought has stayed with me for all this time.
So yeah, that's just a little background to how it happened.

Song-of-the-Day: Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes (feat. Adam Levine): Well, I'd hope it makes sense WHY I chose this song. It keeps playing, in my head, in real life, and just everywhere. Ha, I just really like this song.

Shout-Out(s)-of-the-Day: Katie Salvo, Taylor Sorg, Chelsea Moore:
Katie:
I'm glad to have someone so brilliant as you in my life. You are one of the most important people in my life, and I don't know where I would be today if I didn't have you to talk to.
Thanks for being true to who you are, and not faking yourself for people's pleasure. Have a wonderful Christmas day!
Taylor: Thank you for thinking of that day, today. Thank you for asking me if I wouldn't mind maybe starting something with you. I'm very happy to be your boyfriend, and happy to call you my girlfriend. (:
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Christmas, and that you can Christ there with you, throughout your trials. <3 I love you.
Chelsea: I hope you know how much I really care about our friendship. We agree on so much, and yet we fight about some things. You're a lot smarter than people give you credit for. You understand a lot more than I did when I was your age, two years ago. Stay strong, my dear, and keep calm.
Have a wonderful Christmas. (:

Especially for today. HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS, AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment