Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Best Day IN School

Oh my goodness! Welcome back everyone!
Today has been absolutely wonderful! One of the best days I've had inside of school, and another bonus, I'm EXTREMELY tired. Even with all the stress and tiredness I was having because of the choir performances we've had this past week. I've had SIX(eight if you count all performances at Salt Lake) performances in the past week, and it's absolutely ridiculous.
Performances:1: December 6th, 2012 - As the Troylairs we sang for the Broulim's Christmas Party, and I think we actually did rather nice. A little pitch problems on specific sections of Twas The Night Before Christmas, our longest song. It's 32 pages long!
2, 3, and 4: December 7th, 2012 - As the Troylairs group once again, we headed off to Salt Lake City to sing in the prestigious Temple Square. First we sang at The Church Office Building, then The Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and then finally at the end of the day we sang at The Assembly Hall(or as Alex calls it, the Jewish Building).
5: December 8th, 2012 - (finally a solo moment) I had Mr. RHS, which is basically the equivalent of a beauty pageant for guys. We had Mr. RHS, Mr. Fitness, Mr. Sensitivity, etc.. That night, I won the Mr. Sweetheart award, which I was quite surprised I even won anything.
6: December 9th, 2012 - In my stake, we had a Stake Conference, and I am part of the Stake Choir. We sang a few songs for the meeting, and that was really stressing me out.
7: December 12th, 2012 - Again, as the Troylairs group, we had our official Christmas concert for all to come and see. I think we did a lot better last night, than we did at a couple of our Salt Lake performances.
And last but not least, 8: It may not have been the most important performance, but we were asked to sing in front of the School District Officials. I arrived a little late, due to unknown circumstances.

Ha, yeah, all those performances were starting to really stress me out.
But anyways, onto the title's purpose. Today was just absolutely wonderful! So, as some of you may know, I've been starting to hang out with Catherine, or Katherine as some of us know her by. I walk with her during lunch, take care of her whenever she starts to have a diabetic crash, and carry her bags. It started a couple of days ago, but me and her starting holding hands in the hall while we walked. At first, I thought it was just her doing it because it felt natural to her. But then after school, I was walking her out of Women's Chorus and we headed for her locker. She then is like, "Well, I would tell you to go to the bus, but I'm taking you home! I'm not taking no for an answer!" Ha, so I really didn't think much of it. As we get in the car and start driving, we start holding hands and again I think nothing of it. But as we get to my house, we sit in the car for a minute, and as I'm getting out, she makes a bit of a sound like, "Hmm." I turn around to ask if she said anything, and all I saw was her waving me toward her. So, I leaned in, we put our heads together, turned our heads, and then kissed once. I then give her a bit of a strange hug, and then we just wave goodbye.
And then for the District performance, I called and asked if she wanted to take me and watch us sing. SO, she comes to my house, picks me up, and we go. After the performance was over, she gave me a big hug, and we had a small kiss there too.
As we arrive at my house, after the performance, I'm just sitting in the car, and guess what song comes on the radio? Wanted by Hunter Hayes. Uh-huh! And so I started singing it, and I glanced over at her, and she was smiling pretty big. I started to lean in, and we kissed again, and again, and again. NO, IT WAS NOT MAKING OUT. There was NO tongue involved. It was like three kisses right after each other.
I give her a big hug, then get out of the car and walk up to my door slowly. I glance back, and we wave again.
Yep, that pretty much made my entire day, week, high school year, whatever! It was just so many sparks flying in that car.

Song-of-the-Day: Wanted by Hunter Hayes: You can probably guess why. xD

Shout-Out-of-the-Day: Miranda Lyn Dahl: Ha, you're amazing, Randa dear. Thanks for starting our new hand shake, and always smiling and waving at me when we pass each other in the hall. I appreciate it.

SO AS ALWAYS, HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment