Disclaimer!

"If my jokes offend you, 1. I'm sorry. 2. It won't happen again. 3. 1 and 2 are lies. 4. You're a wuss." -Jenna Marbles
"Tell me everything. Write it all down, that way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.” - Nicholas Sparks
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle." -Christian D. Larson

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Laughs the Loudest

"How do you sleep while the rest of us cry? How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye?" -P!nk

 Sometimes you just have to put on this smile, this... shell of happiness that just makes everyone believe you're really happy, when in reality, you're not. There will come a time in all of our lives where for a prolonged period of time, you will ride through the lowest and bumpiest part you've ever experienced. I'm not one of the best people to ever explain how life can be, but I can sure give you my two cents of how life has been for me, and for how it will turn out.

First: How Life Can Be

Life can be a ruthless and unforgiving enemy. It sometimes likes to throw obstacles right into our playing field, and make us reroute our energy into trying to maneuver around these obstacles and it can sometimes make us crash ourselves straight into the brick limits of our own minds. We may not think we have any limits to our minds at this time in our lives, but they are there, and they are very prevalent to failure.
Life is God's gift to us, and we are here to be tested. These "curveballs" are just one of his many ways of testing our faith and our strength. If we can move these "walls" that much farther back, we'll become a better person overall. With a stronger mind, a stronger belief, and a stronger resistance to the temptations of the adversary.

Second: How Life Has Been For Me
More often lately than I'm used to, things have been going downhill. Sure, I keep whining about this, and sure I'm probably overreacting to how it's all going because everyone deals with things like this, and worse. I may not have the hardest life, but it's the hardest I've ever gone through. A quote I'm unsure of who said it is, "This too shall pass." Everything within the past week has gone much more smoothly. Sure, I've been friend-zoned a lot more, but I've grown used to it. I shall be patient with it, and find that one girl in this accursed town who is faithful and won't drop me like nothing. I'm sick and tired of seeing these people around the school who... cheat on others, who... have those week-long relationships. I've been a part of them, and I'm sick of it. Sorry, I... need to get over that, I guess. It's just hard for me.

Third: How It Will Turn Out

Life, as I've already said, is a test for us. If we can persevere through everything that we have "thrown" at us, then we will earn a righteous place in heaven where we can be closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. As we grow through these, we may find ourselves in places we never could have imagined. Believe in yourself, and believe in the strength that Christ will give you. He will bring you through it all, and farther. He loves you, and His father loves you. I give you my testimony of this.

Song-of-the-Day: Sober by P!nk

Shout-Outs-of-the-Day: Taylor Hively, Katelyn Jones, Adrianna Foster, Sean Foster, Marc Alejos, Wyatt Thorson, Troy Amelotte, Val Degtyarev, Kevin Woof, Corey Robinson, Jimmy, Steve, Steven, Mike, Phire, Nate Tested, Liam Joseph, Jake, Jacob, Evan, Cole, Cat, Luke Nguyen, Aaron Koo,
and Spencer Clauson

Taylor:
My good sir! I'm glad you decided to make your Facebook again, after what you went through. I'm definitely coming on Friday. :) I don't have anything more important right now, nor will I probably find something more important. You, my friend, are important to me. :)

Katelyn: Can I be honest? You're very beautiful, and you have such a great personality. I absolutely love your smile. :) Call me maybe? Ha, you don't have to, unless you want to. I was kind of kidding, because nearly no one calls me anymore. You're so sweet to everyone, and I must admit we've become MUCH better friends over this school year. I remember Portland Trip and everything. It was so much fun! Ha, well... be safe?

Adrianna: Thanks for giving me your opinion on everything I ask about! You're such a great friend to me, and I would love if we could play piano together? (: I think we could do well!

Sean: KARTHUS! xD I think you and are rather closer than we were when I first started HaZe. Ever since the whole Duper thing, I respect you more, and I think you generally respect me a little more.

Marc: Gosh dang it, Marc. Stop nodusing every joke we make. xD Ha, just kidding. I love how your step-mom designs clothes, so you get to see models all the time. At least we have a mutual "respect" for each other, right? :D

Wyatt Thorson: Hello, good sir. Ha, thanks for always complimenting me when I'm down, or when it's just been a crappy day. I appreciate those 7 ores you gave me one time, because I got 16 diamonds out of them! I was like, YEAH! Ha, I don't have much, but I really appreciate your help.

Troy Amelotte:
Hey Skater! Ha, glad to see that I've somehow... come back up in your standings since you guys promoted me to officer recently. I'm so glad to be back! It's so much fun, regardless of the annoyances we encounter occasionally.


Val Degtyarev:
RUSSIAN!! Я собираюсь оставить вас ваше сообщение на русском языке, потому что я могу, и это весело! Ха, я люблю, как вы помогли мне так много и все мои основные версии. Ты отлично владельца, и я ценю ваше руководство к нам новички.

Kevin Woof: So, Rescue. How do you feel about Woof Town being back in business? I know I'm super excited! :D I get my dope house back, and I get all my enchants back! :D

Corey Robinson: Corey, I may not know you too well, but you've always been nice to me and I really appreciate you. :D

Jimmy: Bubu! Ha, we've had our fair share of laughs here and there, eh? You don't get on too often, what happened good sir? Message me!

Steve: Ah, my good English sir. I bid thee a good day! Ha, how are you? I enjoy our OMGPOP binges every few days. Those are so much fun, I have to admit.

Steven: Now it's on to the newly-not-so-immature Steven. The one who suddenly came out and told us that he was sorry for being so randomly immature to us. I appreciate you, no matter how much you get on my nerves. I appreciate all staff, as long as they don't whine about their jobs being hard.

Mike:
I got cake. You jelly, Purp? Hmm, you're not half bad at CoD, good sir. But you are really good at MineCraft and LoL from what I've heard.


Phire:
One of the staff that genuinely tries to be nice to me on a consistent basis. I appreciate you Phire and your intelligence.

Nate Tested: Haven't Skyped with you in few weeks man, you doing okay? We don't see on too much either! I miss our karaoke parties! Those were a lot of fun, even if we couldn't see you rack up some points!


Liam Joseph:
Well, Daft. You're a really chill guy, and I really appreciate your help with all of us officers. You're appreciated by a good chunk of the staff.

Jake:
Jgeil! I don't talk to you as much as I used too, and that sucks! I remember when you and I were both banned on the old server. I miss our sharing of houses and stuff. Let's start talking again?

Jacob: Mr. Drendalf, sir. I love how we both like Lindsey Stirling's music, and how you asked me questions that one day. It totally made me feel better.


Evan:
You can sometimes be an annoyance, and you can sometimes be a cool person, but most of all you're staff and I appreciate you. #SOCKS

Cole:
Scooby! Ha, Mod+ PvP team, eh? Marc kind of added me in, even if I'm not a mod, but hey! I'M NOT BAD!


Cat:
You're so nice to me! Ha, I love how when everyone is being jerks to people, you tend to stand up and be nice to them! :D

Luke Nguyen:
Reupho. :D Ha, I remember when you were just a member, and when you built the Sky Temple in Silverwood... I miss that town bro. THEM FEELS.

Aaron Koo: Yoshi! Ha, I love that your name is Yoshi! I wouldn't have actually guessed how nice you are... but you're a very nice person. And I'm glad you're staff!

Spencer Clauson: Aorac, a faithful staff. We don't know each other too well, but hey, let's change that?

Ha, this the most shout-outs I've ever done? Maybe! But these are all different friends, and fellow members of a game I play.
AS ALWAYS, HAVE NICE DAY!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh geez. thanks for bragging to my closest friends. And btw you're not my best friend. Chelsea and Mary are my best friends. and for the record, JAMES is like my brother. Dawson is my boyfriend and I can talk about whatever the crap I want, OKAY?! Seriously. You're getting on my nerves, and several other's nerves. Why do you have to comment on everyone's blogs all the time! If you're going to comment, at least contribute to what they're talking about and be supportive. Nobody likes a hater, you know.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shine is never speaking to Rebekah Philiips again!

    Rebekah Phillips: Shine isn't speaking to you ever again!

    ReplyDelete